What is Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water? An alpha-hydroxy acid naturally-occurring found in sugar cane and malic acid, derived from apples, which will help to exfoliate dead skin cells, reduce the appearance of fine lines, sun damage and hyper-pigmentation, diminish the appearance of large pores and acne scarring.
A great ingredient for reducing blackheads, whiteheads and troubles on skin. It even moisturizes the skin at same time as removing dead skin cells. You will find your skin is smooth, soft, and comfortable.
1) Moisture, pore control, and brightening It immediately purifies and tones up your skin leaving is clearer and more bright.
2) Whitehead clearance No more difficulty removing whiteheads and sebum !
3) AHA product with hyaluronic acid It controls excessive sebum and achieves excellent moisture retention in combination with hyaluronic acid.
4) AHA for repairing skin damage Works well for sun damaged skin. Also it is good for spots, dryness and trouble.
How to use
1) Since this is a high concentrated formula, we recommend it to only be used in the evening. Spread lightly in areas where whiteheads and dead skin cells appear after using toner to clean skin texture.
2) Use clean hands or cotton pad to spread on the face to absorb by patting softly with fingertips.
3) If you feel severe stimulation or your purpose was just to remove whitehead and sebum, wash off after 4 to 5 minutes with lukewarm water.
4) Use essence and cream after the use of AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid. And do not forget to use sunscreen in the next morning.
1) AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is high concentrated product. Please use a small amount on areas with whiteheads and dead skin cells. Begin with using only once a week, and after skin has adjusted, use 2 to 3 times a week to maintain clear skin without dead skin cells, sebum and whiteheads.
2) When you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use other exfoliating products on same day.
3) After the use of AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, use serum or mask products to moisture your skin
When you utilize this product please avoid using any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinal, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Water, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2 Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol